Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mother Nature's Garden Inspiration


The fall colors seemed so short this year...probably because of the drought like summer we had.  The colors along the highway coming home were awesome...for a couple of weeks.  I thought for sure that the trees just over the fence in the park were just going to drop their leaves without changing color. Yet, lo and behold...I come home today to a yellow carpet...not only across the fence..but on my side of the fence.  I am pretty sure the trees decided to all de-clothe today...all at the same time..which is perfectly fine for me.

Now...somehow...I have to convince my man and the park to NOT mow them up until after my family photo shoot on Saturday.

It is these homecomings, full of color and inspiration, that keep me asking myself...why the heck do I have my house up for sale?  Why the heck?

Thank you, Mother Nature...for the breathtaking homecoming today.  Thank. You.

Again, you saved the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment